Kauai Mold Removal is a professionally licensed (MRS) mold remediation company serving the island of Kauai.
Mold Remediation Specialist License MRS-1851077
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT US
CAUTION! MOLD IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS
Mold can lead to serious health problems if not treated properly. If you see signs of mold or mildew in your home, call a mold removal professional immediately!
Here at Kauai Mold Removal we take your mold seriously and have the remediation down to a science. After all, the handling of hazardous waste is not to be taken lightly. That is why we take pride in our mold specialty.
At Kauai Mold Removal we only remove, prevent and test for mold, we are not carpet cleaners or a "jack of all trades."
Mold remediation begins with our professional EPA approved level 2 or 3 air-tight bio-containment area we construct to make sure no pollutants affect other areas. If mold is found in a home or business we treat the entire home or business as we do not want to risk the chance of a spore or a dormant colony to linger. You hire us to remove a little mold and we disinfect and make sure no mold will grow in the entire building.
We pack the mold out with us to dispose of properly, using state-of-the-art german engineered HEPA vacuums specifically designed for hazardous waste. We suck up all dangerous material wet or dry and pack it out in EPA approved hazardous waste bags.
There is a good chance the other "professional" does not use these techniques which is our standard. Most likely other so called mold specialist use toxic/bleach based products which are sometimes more dangerous than having mold...it is effective at hiding the mold and discoloring the mold putting the owners/tenants at a higher risk.
HOW MOLD FORMS IN THE TROPICS
- Mold spores are microscopic, they float in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or HVAC systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture especially here on Kauai. Mold colonies produce allergens and irritants and have the potential to cause adverse health effects including Cancer.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed and dried by the remediation specialist.
- Mold has a musty/earthy odor, If you smell it its probably too much.
- Mold is generally invisible and hard to detect.