FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
GENERAL FAQ's ABOUT MOLD
- Can I spray bleach on mold? Spraying bleach on mold is not recommended and does not even kill mold, it changes the color making mold even more dangerous and harder to find.
- Can I remove the mold myself? Absolutely not, dead mold spores are just as harmful as live mold spores so chances are there are mold spores everywhere.
- How long can I wait if I find mold? The longer you wait the more toxic your nervous system and body will become leading to long term health effects, structural damage and ultimately a more expensive remediation.
- If I have a stuffy nose and have allergies does that mean I have mold? Most sinus infections are linked to mold.
- Can mold grow on anything? Studies show mold will eat almost anything but not a Mc'Donalds happy meal.
- How dangerous really is mold? Mold contains the most carcinogenic pathogen known to man.